Connecting students to Jesus. Helping them Live for Jesus.
We are passionate about guiding students to an understanding of who Jesus is and helping them discover what living a life sold out for Him looks like. When your student attends any of our student ministry events or programs they will be greeted by adults who are there just to get to know the students. They care about each on of these kids and are excited about teaching them about what a life connected to Jesus can do for them. All of the leaders are trained to reach our goals by following these guidelines:
Students commit their lives to follow Jesus through public confession & baptism.
- Introduce the Gospel - Know and share the story of Jesus and his great love for them.
- Share our stories - We (the leaders) share our stories to help students see how God has worked in our lives.
- Get to know their story - The more we know the students in our ministry the more we can minister to them and lead them to Jesus.
Students actions and hearts will reflect that they have given their lives to Jesus.
- Model Christ - We want to live out our faith and be Godly examples.
- Help students find their gifts - We desire for our students to learn how they can serve God and other people.
- Introduce them to places to act - We desire to help our students find opportunities to serve and live out their faith.